Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by Shannon at 10:18 PM
Posted by Shannon at 9:58 PM
Posted by Shannon at 9:52 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
For our last game we played at War memorial Stadium.
FUN FUN for the kids...and of course the parents.
I know I haven't bored you guys too much with football this year but I really haven't taken any pictures with my camera. I've mostly been using Tammy's and Lordy Mercy is there a ha-uge difference! It was sprinkling rain a little bit so I pulled out my own camera.
This is halftime.
Carson being blocked.
Being blocked again.
Posted by Shannon at 4:41 PM
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping for my family. Everybody else gets gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? I like to around the weekend of Thanksgiving....but it doesn't always get done then. Mike has to initiate it all...because I'm not always the festive one-shocker...I know!
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Styling Doll Head.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No....can you believe that?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...when I sent them out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? OMG-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....what else!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually do a little beginning in November.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Lights on the tree? Tons of white lights. We at least always get our lights on...there was one year that the tree didn't even get decorated. That had been a rough year. That was also the year that I won Best Mom Ever!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells and also Mary Did You Know.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. Oh, and of course Rudolph. Did I ever tell you that my paternal grandfather's (Poppa) name was Rudolph? This is a 'getting to know you'!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up it was always Christmas Eve but now that i have kids we always open on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The expense of it all.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No themes. I like a hodge podge of ornaments. Mostly from my kids.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Refer back to # 15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would LOVE LOVE a new big fat camera!
Posted by Shannon at 12:40 PM
Friday, November 21, 2008
Posted by Shannon at 4:56 PM
Posted by Shannon at 11:07 AM
See photo Below.
Posted by Shannon at 10:36 AM
Posted by Shannon at 8:45 AM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Posted by Shannon at 12:12 PM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Posted by Shannon at 5:57 PM
Carson would be really good at this.
Posted by Shannon at 5:52 PM
Posted by Shannon at 5:40 PM
Friday, November 14, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted by Shannon at 9:44 PM
Posted by Shannon at 5:44 PM