Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ancient

What's this?
What's this old ancient thing of blogging?
I am so sorry.
I have let you down.
I have SO let even myself down.
I still DO love my blog.
And I have MISSED it so.
But I love me some Facebook, too.
I'll do better.
I promise.
I really have missed you!

And speaking of ancient....
Mikey-P had another b-day yesterday.
Love his little heart.
41
My intentions for the day were to clean house.
Ahum.
Yes.
I was going to clean house.
And I started off with a bang.
I was then going to run and get some necessities to make Mike a nice birthday dinner and cake....or pie.
Or actually cake that's called pie.
He wanted a Boston Creme Pie.
So I get a phone call as I'm feverishly cleaning (Okay - not really).
It's Chase.
He's at the ballpark and he needs another scorekeeper.
Which field I ask.
The big one.
Ummm....okay. I'll be there in a sec.
The scorers table at the big field doesn't have a shade from the sun.
Okay.
I'll be there in a sec.
I've been needing some sun.
My tanning visits ran out and I really don't want to spend the money and don't really have the time for more. Our trip to the beach is in less than 3 weeks.
We are SO ready!
So anyway....I digress.
After I'm done keeping score I continue to hang around the ballpark. That's where my family is. Kody was umping (I kept score for his field) and I watched Mike ump as well. Chase was also keeping score and Carson actually was hired to shag balls for the legion game. I LOVE to watch my family working at the ballpark.
So since we were all at the park together I just decided to stay and enjoy the beautiful weather and my family.
I did not get any shopping done.
I did not get any cooking done.
We went out for Mike's birthday.
Casa Mexicana...the usual.
He called Chi-up and Tammy and they met us there.
Always a great time with them.
So honey...I'm really sorry that the day didn't turn out like I had intended.
But I DO love you at 41!
And I will love you at 51 and 61 and even forever!

post signature

0 comments: