Monday, August 18, 2008

School Day Rollin'

To my utter surprise this is what I walked out to this morning. First day of school prank.


I love it.
Whoever it was did a really good job.
It must have been good TP because it was everywhere and it seemed like each roll went on forever.


Macy who loves 2 houses over got it, too. But not as bad as us.

We're honored!

See what I mean about the rolls....I mean forever!
The moon was still out.
Time to wake Chase up for clean up.

Little puffy-eyed sophomore.


Daddy got in on it, too.

He was soon sailing toilet paper bombs through the air at me and Chase.
School day, school day...here's the golden rule day.


The famous Preston Sanders song that has ALWAYS been sang on the first day of school at the Sanders' house.
Carson...not so pumped about the pictures. He was somewhat irritable (what? NO!) because he couldn't go to sleep last night and he was tired this morning.
Don't you remember not being able to sleep the night before the first day of school?

The 5th grader.

I told Mike after we dropped him off that this was our very last time to ever drop one of our kids off for the first day of elementary school.
Sniff-Sniff.
I took Carson school supply shopping several weeks back. I really have never taken them supply shopping with me but he just happened to be with me so to WM we went. In the midst of our time together shopping it suddenly dawned on me that this was very last time to ever buy school supplies for any of my (no longer) elementary aged children. I think he kind of felt my pain for a moment. But that was before I pulled out my cell phone.
Caron: What are you doing? Are you gonna call Dad and tell him that?
Me: Yeah.
Carson: You're so gay.
I just love that little punk. I think this is the nicest that any of my kids have ever looked on the first day of school.
The sophomore (aka: the slopdog)
I'm proud. He looked so nice!

So far, so good-

post signature

0 comments: