Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Day Out

On the Friday after Thanksgiving I did not shop. I had every intention on shopping but just never made it.
Instead I spent the day with my little Longhorn niece Taylor while the boys were at the best game of the year.
We went to the Rivermarket for lunch while packing my camera.
It was a drizzly dreary day.
We visited the Clinton Library.
Or outside of it anyway.
The Territorial Restoration









Her Hook 'Em Horns sign outside of Gusano's where we ate and watched the Hogs play.




We also visited The Junction Bridge.



The Rivermarket from the wet, cold bridge.


Taylor's fine photography




The Rivermarket dancer/Michael Jackson impersonator/beggar/mime.
Nice guy!



Look at those eyes!










I had a lot of fun.
I LOVE LOVE this girl and had a great time with her.
I know my photography skills are totally lacking.
Maybe someday I'll halfway know what I'm doing.
Thanks for humoring me by looking at this post (like you had any other choice)
post signature

0 comments: