Sunday, December 7, 2008

Petit Jean Mountain - Part 1

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we ALL headed up to Petit Jean Mountain for the day. Just a little road trip. Of course I have a million pictures and in the next few moments will bore you to death. So humor me. This is an overlook looking over the water fall.
This is my niece Lindsey...love this girl! Lane and Linds.
Not so sure that Lane was real pumped about going....but he went and I'm glad.
Lindsey and her Nanna.
It was pretty chilly.
Why must they push everything?
There are guard rails for reasons! Kyle
Back up the trail with Chase Nana and Taylor.
Check out Chase and his sagging.
Nice! It was somewhat chilly and very overcast and drizzly. This is part of the waterfall. Not sure if you can see in the top middle of the screen but there's a platform over there with a person standing on it. We'll be there shortly.
Kyle carved his name in a railing.
Lots of cliffs...I mean it IS a mountain! Mather Lodge.
We stopped here for some good hot chocolate in the restaurant.



Lindsey said she always wanted to have a picture in a tree.
Eagle Eye



Carson and Kyle looking for caves.
Someone please pull Carson AWAY from the edge of the cliff!
I have no idea!
I was totally wishing this was our cabin.
Mmmmm....scrum-dilly-umptious!
A loving moment.


Ooops.
Sorry Carson!

Wow.
Crow's feet!
Inside the Lodge by the fire.

Look.....there she is...Aunt Lisa!


Carson
Kyle

Kyle

Nana and all most of her grandchildren.
All but Kody.

How cool is that tree?
The waterfall from a different angle.
Here is the platform that we were at earlier.
Those little dots down there...that's people.
And we were so there!
Lindsey on turtle rock.
Can you see why it was named that way?

Death by boring family pictures....phase I

post signature


1 comments:

Rowdymom said...

I fallen behind. I loved these pics. I love Petit Jean. I want to go stay at Mt. Nebo next.