Friday, June 12, 2009

Higher Bound

The last day of 5th grade.
The last day I'll ever have a kid in elementary school.
Ever.
*Sniff*
Here's Carson waiting on the bus.
He's quite annoyed as you can see.
The last elementary bus ride.
Ever. Marching in for graduation.
I didn't cry until I saw a woman behind me almost sobbing.
I looked at Mike, smiled, laughed to keep from totally bawling and he laughed and walked away...only because he was crying like a little girl!
He was so hacked because I wouldn't buy him a suit. He even offered to buy it himself. I just thought it was a waste of money. He'd never wear it again.
I didn't get a pic of him shaking hands. A lady stood up right in front of me to take a picture of her kid that had ALREADY walked. I was hacked...and isn't that typical? Mrs. Gray (holding the yellow paper) came to watch Carson and a few others.
She had him for 2nd and 3rd grade. One of our fave teachers!I thought this shirt looked awesome on him. What a pretty color.
Scary eyes.
So many kids had suits on.
The boy behind him.
Carson and Ethan.
Chillin back in the class.
Seriously?
He's a middle-schooler now.
So GLAD to be OUT of this school!
I wish someone had told me that my top was certainly not flattering on me.
See what I mean about the top?
But really....it's about Carson.
And who's that hot guy in the green shirt?
Bound for middle school and we're excited.
So is he.
post signature

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Awww...I sniffed a little reading this. Yes, the color is beautiful and looks awesome on him!!

That shirt doesn't look bad on you and I love the way you and Mike are coordinating!!

Becky said...

He did not need a suit and you look beautiful as usual!
I don't think you will miss the Elementary thing for too long!