Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nesting

So I have no frazzlin idea on how to post pictures on this stupid thing anymore.
I mean I DO but I just don't know how to make them orderly.
And THAT my friends makes me crazy.
Pictures can't tell a story when they're out of stinking order now can they?
Oh well.
We'll try now and figure the rest out later I guess.
Me peeps (no pun intended) at work gave me a plant for 'Administrative Professionals Day'.
You'll see it later in the post because I obviously can't put it in order!
It's a pretty little plant that I'll kill in no time.
But it looks nice on my porch.
Kinda homey looking.
Maybe a little too homey looking because a momma bird decided to make a home there.
This is the end result of the nest making/egg laying. These are the last pictures that I got of the babies before momma either moved them (not sure how she would have done that) or they flew away. Looking like this...I don't think that they flew.
All the stuff around the edge of the nest is just plain nasty looking but I think it's regurgitated worm.
I know.
Gross.

Notice the egg to the right. Never did hatch.
It's still in the nest although the babies are gone.



See...It's just not an effective tool for story telling without order!
post signature

1 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I love finding a birds nest in my plants!!

As far as putting photos in order...just right click on photo (after they loaded)then paste where you want them...delete the one you copied. That's how I do it.