Monday, November 24, 2008

The Season Finale

And what a finale it was!
For our last game we played at War memorial Stadium.
FUN FUN for the kids...and of course the parents.
I know I haven't bored you guys too much with football this year but I really haven't taken any pictures with my camera. I've mostly been using Tammy's and Lordy Mercy is there a ha-uge difference! It was sprinkling rain a little bit so I pulled out my own camera.
This is halftime.

Carson at QB (middle of the shot standing)
I know it's blurry!
Mike coaching the defense...Carson #15
Carson being blocked.
Being blocked again.
Quarterback sneak.
Carson with the ball.

Coach Chip giving the plays
QB Carson
Mike and Carson



It's a pass!

Crouching down behind the line
Looking for the play to be called in
Handing it off
Making the tackle
Playing some D!
Carson makes an interception
He comes into the left of the screen and then you see him eventually catch the ball.




















































Carson throwing the game winning touchdown pass to his homey Luke.



















































Blue Twisters win 6-0.

0 comments: