Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting to Know You...

The Christmas Edition.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping for my family. Everybody else gets gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? I like to around the weekend of Thanksgiving....but it doesn't always get done then. Mike has to initiate it all...because I'm not always the festive one-shocker...I know!
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Styling Doll Head.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No....can you believe that?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...when I sent them out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? OMG-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....what else!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually do a little beginning in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Lights on the tree? Tons of white lights. We at least always get our lights on...there was one year that the tree didn't even get decorated. That had been a rough year. That was also the year that I won Best Mom Ever!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells and also Mary Did You Know.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Christmas Eve is always at my parents and Christmas morning is always spent at hme. Christmas dinner is either at Mike's mom's or my PawPaw's in Bauxite.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. Oh, and of course Rudolph. Did I ever tell you that my paternal grandfather's (Poppa) name was Rudolph? This is a 'getting to know you'!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up it was always Christmas Eve but now that i have kids we always open on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The expense of it all.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No themes. I like a hodge podge of ornaments. Mostly from my kids.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Refer back to # 15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would LOVE LOVE a new big fat camera!
Just a little more useless information that you probably wish you never knew about me.
post signature

0 comments: