Thursday, April 9, 2009

Texting

Be sure and pause the music at the very bottom of my blog.

Comedy Central Presents

Friday 10pm / 9c
Paul F. Tompkins: Text Messaging
comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

PAUSE THE MUSIC AT THR BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FIRST!


I love having the ability to text. I love it because most of the time I would rather text than have an actual conversation. That's just me. And like dude in this video...I can say it - - and be done!

And about the ghost word texting deal. Mike's phone does that and I hate to try to text on his phone. I just won't do it. My niece Taylor adjusted my texting to the "T9" mode. You know....like the ghost word deal but mine is different than Mike's. I wasn't sure I'd like it I totally love it.
So if I text you - don't call me. I texted you because i don't want to talk to you!
(just kidding)

post signature

0 comments: