Monday, April 13, 2009

Soggy Easter

A little while ago my mom had suggested that we go on a picnic for Easter. Mother Nature saw fit that we didn't have a picnic yesterday.

Instead we had dinner at Nana and Poppa's house.

I always like to go to their house for the annual Easter pictures. I like pictures near the flower bed of their back yard.

In years past it's been a struggle to keep them all clothed (not really actually clothed) but as we're getting out of the car yesterday I reminded them to keep their shirts tucked in, belts and shoes on. They actually complied!

What?

Each Easter seems to get a little easier. Easter's past have always been so hectic and stressful for me...just like most holidays. Now that they're all grown (or almost grown - -or think they're grown) it's not so hectic.

Of course it wouldn't be complete without pics!

Carson looks like he's been in a war with all the scratches on his face and neck.

Oh yeah - he has a new hair do.


Uh-huh!
And yes - he actually went to church with us.
I was glad.
Can you say D-O-R-K-S?
All of them trying to beat up on each other.
That hair-do makes for nice family pictures dontcha think?
Don't ask.
I don't know.
Ask Ralph.
There's the tongue/licking thing again.
FINALLY...a good one.
This pose was always a tradition with Mike's siblings. So we've been doing it too. It was quite humorous when I asked them to get in this position. Kody stood behind Chase and said "I can't."
They're the same height. We laughed. Kody did not.
Here's Shorty standing on the fireplace.


One thing that I've always stressed myself about at Easter is getting my family's attire to match. I wanted bright shirts this year.

Yes this picture is crooked.
My mother took it.
I'm just shocked we all actually have our heads still in the shot.


Kody and Nana doing a little jig.
Kody singing.
Nana dancing.

Carson and Lane.
Not so sure that if I were Lane I'd let Carson touch me with those pink fingers.

This is pretty much what we did the rest of the day.

post signature

1 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Good times! I love the pictures of Dad and his 3 sons!!!