Friday, May 23, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday 05/23/2008

Two pretty cool guys!

This is my oldest brother Tracy (the coach) and my Pawpaw. This picture was taken a couple years ago in Pine Bluff when my brother brought his team (from Texas) to town to play in a tournament. My Pawpaw LOVES to watch my brother coach - we ALL do. My mom has taken him down to Texas a few times to watch. He eats it up. He's so proud of Tracy. He is a great coach...been named east Texas coach of the year a time or two. As I type this I'm sitting listening online to one of his games. He's in the state playoffs. They go five rounds and he's in the fourth round right now. He's never gotten past the fourth. Never. They play the best 2 out of 3 games (a series). He won earlier in the week and is in the 2nd game right now. He's down 6-1in the bottom of the seventh with 2 outs. Looks like one more game tomorrow. He's gotta win it! Break the 4th round luck. He's playing the team that we saw play when we were down there with Rafael Palmero's son on it.

Lost...we'll be listening tomorrow.

~Shannon

0 comments: