Monday, May 12, 2008

Out of Doors

These pics are fom my parents house. The flowers almost look fake to me.











I remember these pots being at my Grannie's house. I never really cared for them and remembered thinking they were ugly. Now my mom has them on her front porch and I love them. They are the neatest things.
"Hen and Chicks"




<


Lots of fun times spent on that swing. I used to crawl all over it. I'd take the swing off and do flips off of the top bar. Time spent doing homework and playing with my friends Dawn, Debbie and Boo.

The stepping stones by the bird bath I made a couple of years ago for my parents for Christmas. There are three and each one contains either a footprint or a handprint of my boys with the words "The road to Nana and Poppa's house is never long" Why didn't I get a picture? For another post...
~Shannon

0 comments: