Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Tidbits

1) If a five dollar bill magically appeared on your door step at the beginning of the day, every day, what would you do with it?
- Put it in my gas tank!!! (OK not literally!)

2) Tell us about your favorite teacher from elementary/middle/high school.
- I've already informed you on that...one being Ralph Russell who in my senior yearbook told me that he wanted his daughter to be just like me. My other favorite being June Brown, my 10th grade Biology teacher. I LOVED this woman! When the rumor got out that I was pregnant in high school she came and hunted me down. I was in the locker room by the gym and she called me out in the hallway and asked me why I hadn't told her. I told her I was afraid she'd be mad. We both cried. We saw her on occasion after I graduated. She was ALWAYS telling me that Mike and I would get married. I always told her she was crazy because most of the time I was mad at him. We sent her an invitation to our wedding. She was one person I wanted there. She didn't come. We found out later that she was tending to her sick father. That was OK. We ended up seeing a lot of Ms. Brown. Her kids played ball at Sylvan Hills and we LOVED seeing her. She eventually ended up as a guidance counselor at Sylvan Hills High School Kody's 9th or 10th grade year - can't remember which. One Sunday afternoon Brian Valley from up the street came down to hang out with Kody and asked us if we had heard about Ms. Brown.
What about her?
She died yesterday.
WHAT?
She died of a massive heart attack while having lunch with her sister. Her two younger children were still in high school. I miss her.
Two absolutely precious people to me.
3) If you could make one person disappear for good, who would it be?
- Does it have to be one person? Can it be a dog?
My dog Cricket is my answer.

4. Do you believe in fairies?
Why yes, in fact I do. I saw the infamous Boy George on TV just this morning.

5. What era is your favorite for music?
- I'd say 70's rock.

6. Have you ever, or would you ever, have cosmetic surgery?
- Heck yeah! Donations anyone?

7. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- Bo-bolliver Shagnasty it what my Dad would say. My mom talked of naming me Misty Dawn but my Dad said he preferred Foggy Night over Misty Dawn. Get it?
A little more useless information you may not have ever wanted to know about me.
~Shannon

0 comments: