Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photos taken from the parking lot of the ballpark last night. (where else?)
Aren't they beautiful?
Shows a bit of God's majesty.

Big 7/8 year old boys tournament at the ballpark this weekend. Everything has to be ready so lots of people (or should I say only a few people) are humpin it to get things done. That just sounds wrong doesn't it?
I stopped by to see what Mike was doing up there...working...or should I say nothing.
Talking on the phone. Something my blog friends have never seen before.
This is my life (or should I say his life).

Here is the proof that he actually HAD been working. Look at the dirt and sweat...and of course the phone stuck to his ear!

The 2nd annual 3 Cheerleaders softball tournament is next weekend. The tournament benefits the scholarship funds. See bottom of this web-site for more information. I'm really looking forward to it.Last year was a ton of fun. Games went all night. When I say all night...I mean ALL night! We got to the ballpark at 8 am on Saturday morning and were there until 6 am on Sunday morning. It was crazy but it was really fun and so rewarding! Can't wait to be there next weekend.

We LOVE the families of these 3 girls!



Carson and Blake
and the hair...

Lots of hard work going on to prepare for this tournament.

Lots of big machinery along with manual labor.

I'm so ready for this year to be over. I'd like to have my husband back!
Leaving the park.
Like father - like son!

This is my life,

~Shannon

0 comments: