Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waterfalls and Green

If you spend anytime at all at Blanchard Springs you just HAVE to go to the waterfall. The water comes from the caverns and it is absolutely beautiful.
Taylor, of course. Again...
And again!
Kyle and Carson exploring.
Mike took these next few after he had climbed across the water to take pictures of Carson.

I LOVE this picture of me and Taylor!

NICE! I thought I would go ahead and post this one since it's so rare that anyone sees me without a smile on my face!


The Thinker.

Thinking what kind of trouble he can find.
Look how sweet and innocent.




The things people do to try and capture good pictures.

Yes, her feet are completely in the water (taking a picture).
Mike said.... she's goin in!
The rocks were really slick and very hard to walk on.
I told her Mike had been taking pictures of her the whole time and this was her pose.

She's gonna kill me!
MORE Taylor.
Kyle is soaked. I had to MAKE him sit there to take this picture.
I thought this one kinda turned out cute.
Can you feel the love?


NOW you can feel the love!




It was so green and beautiful.

~Shannon

1 comments:

layrockcrew said...

YAY...FINALLY 'Shannon' pictures! I miss you friend!!! We've got to get together!