Friday, September 12, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday 09/12/2008

I'll be seeing lots of this tonight at the North Pulaski game
My man's back side. I LOVE it!
Take it easy on him tonight Ralph!
NP had a big win last weekend at Searcy. They played
the Blind School.
Nah...not really.
They play Darren McFadden's high school team Oak Grove.
Chase will be performing tonight.
Pics to come of that later.
The new principal at NP is a great Christian man from church,Tracy Allen. Chase told him yesterday that Mike was officiating the game Friday night and his reply was that he had not signed those checks yet.
He said he may just have to hold off on those.
Oh please don't, Tracy. Baby needs new shoes!
I'm excited to see the Fabulous Falcon Marching Band hit the field tonight.
The theme is British Invasion.
They're playing songs by British bands...the Stones, I think the Beatles and can remember the other one. Tonight they'll only be performing the first song.
Go Band!
Go Chase!
Carson has his first game tomorrow afternoon. Have I mentioned that he's the QB?
I've really seen a lot of maturity with him this season. He's been very encouraging and pretty team oriented (even though his Daddy is coaching him). Sometimes they don't mesh well together on the field.
Can't wait...a weekend chocked full of football. (except for the Razorbacks)
That's what I like!

0 comments: