Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Past <3's Day

In a hunt for a few Valentine things, I logged in on our home computer under Mike's name. Lo and behold...I've found a pot-o-gold. Pictures. Lots of them. You all know how I love to post pictures. Here are a few from Valentine's Day of 2005. The first graders always have a dance with parents invited. It's a fun time dress up and learn a few dances. This was our second go round with it as Chase had the very same first grade teacher. It's so much fun.
Carson and his teacher.
He actually put his napkin on his lap...can you believe that?
Parents are invited to dance, too.
I'm diggin the dark hair. Why do I like that so much? Although, I am SO ready to be blonde again. Soon...very soon.
Dipping Carson
Carson's dance partner for the day
LOVED IT!!!!!!


Couldn't get by without one goober picture!
Dancing with the Dad. The next weekend was our annual Mother/Son Valentine Banquet at our old church. My boys (their daddy) ALWAYS had a corsage for me. I was ALWAYS the envy of all the Moms. Thanks guys! I always felt special!
Our old church again. This was the semi-annual True Love Waits with Chase. His first year to participate as a youth. Such a great program.
So are YOU ready for Valentine's Day? Mike and I will celebrate this weekend. Nothing for tomorrow...plus everything Valentine will be on sale this weekend. Just Kidding. I don't really see the need to celebrate. I love my Valentine EVERY day!
<3,
~Shannon

1 comments:

your son said...

You make me want to vomit!! That last part better happen while I'm not at the house!!!!!!