Saturday, February 16, 2008

So my Valentine post is a little late. I started the day very early...as in 5 am early. I got up to make these cute little heart cakes. Today is Saturday and no one has eaten them. Hmm....probably because I also made these...which were actually to die for.
V E R Y good!


Breakfast was Eggo Mini's served on the cutest Valentine plates.


The rose that Chase got for his girl.


A little goody that I made for Mike.





A small photo album full of pictures of just us (and some of the boys, too)


These are some of the pics included -
This was taken the day after I had Kody. It was NOT a good time in our relationship...or lack thereof. But he hung with me...and I with him...and here we are NOW!


This is my Senior prom picture. How bout that shiney, flashy dress, huh?Better yet - how bout that waistline????

How many of you can say that your first born was included in your prom pictures? Gah, that almost sounds like a 'you might be a redneck' joke, huh? Pictures of pictures. My scanner won't work so I'll try to get my husband (who, by the way, does that for a living) to fix it.


Loving him more all the time,
~Shannon

0 comments: