Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged

My friend, Amy, tagged me! Here's the deal: List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I hate to be social. I guess that sounds really bad-I should say that I hate to be in social environments. I get really anxious at the thought of a social gathering. I have discovered that at the last few functions that I attended I feel much more at ease if I'm one of the first ones there. BUT...as many of you may know - I'M LATE EVERY WHERE I GO!


2. I have a celebrity in my family. Sort of. His name is Jim Reeves and he is somehow related to my paternal grandfather...by marriage...I think. I've asked my Dad about it probably a million times but I always seem to forget. Watch his video here. He has a beautiful voice and I think you'll recognize the song. Please, don't ask me to get his autograph for you - - he's dead!


3. I, like one of Amy's friends that was tagged, am becoming interested in photography. I would love to know how my new camera works...if only someone could teach me. I am SO not interested in reading the instruction manual. I love to look at pictures of people mostly. Different angles, colors...I just think it's the neatest.


4. I secretly would LOVE to sky dive. How insane is that? If I could be promised beyond the shadow of a doubt that nothing would happen and all would go well...I would do it. Just too risky...I have my kids to think about.


5. I would really love to get into this blogging thing. Not that my chaos is interesting to anyone but me, but I wish that I could just fluently right like my friend Becky and that it might touch someone or in some way be interesting or even motivating to someone else. Although Mike gets aggravated when he sees me sit down at the computer and the fact that I've really been slacking in the blog department, I really do love it and I just might surprise you in the next weeks!

6. I want a tattoo. I know-I know...white trash!

7. My nick name growing up was Geeby. I couldn't say goofy...so geeby it was!

I won't tag anyone else...but if any of you feel the need to participate in this little reindeer game, go for it. But please comment me and let me know. I'd love to read it!

Enjoy it,

~Shannon

2 comments:

Stacy Wilson said...

I tagged u 2 goober!

Beth said...

I got tagged by Stacy...you can check mine out.