Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cooking Tip

Yes that's right.
A household tip from little ole me.
Ever used these?
I've been trying to cook more lately. (You know the umm...economy) Not eating out too much these days. I put some chicken on this morning and decided (actually I remembered that I had them) to use these crock pot liners. I was skeptical. I truly thought that they would melt and/or tear. It fit perfectly into my crock pot. Chase stayed home today because he was sick (yeah right) and about halfway through the day I called and told him to pop open a few cans of cream of mushroom (a total miracle aid in my cooking realm) and plop them on top of the chicken.
Wa-la!
I ran home long enough to change clothes and head out to my class. Chase, who I might add is quite the cook, fixed up some rice and we had us some chicken and rice.
It was just dandy!
Easiest clean up in history!
LOVE LOVE the liners.
It's a must try.
post signature

0 comments: