Monday, February 9, 2009

Top 100

I actually swiped this from another blog but thought it might be fun.
You have my blessing to swipe it yourself.
But you'll have to come up with your own answers of course.
1. Started your own blog - Yeah!!
2. Slept under the stars - Can't say that I have
3. Played in a band - Nope
4. Visited Hawaii - I wish
5. Watched a meteor shower - It's been years....
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Yes
7. Been to Disney World - The best vacation ever. It's truly magical.
8. Climbed a mountain - Yep
9. Held a praying mantis - Not for very long
10. Sang a solo - In my car with the radio up REAL loud.
11. Bungee jumped - Sort of. It was called the vertical accelerator.
12. Visited Paris- Nope
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - from the beach
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - crochet
15. Adopted a child - No (that's a whole nother story)
16. Had food poisoning - No
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - Never been to NY
18. Grown your own vegetables - No
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - Nope
20. Slept on an overnight train - Nope
21. Had a pillow fight - Yes
22. Hitch hiked - Good Lord No
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - ummmm....yeah!
24. Built a snow fort - Does it count if I watched?
25. Held a lamb - ahhh....no
26. Gone skinny dipping - Nah
27. Run a Marathon - Seriously?
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - I wish. That would be so romantic. It would also be romantic if someone else would pay for it!
29. Seen a total eclipse - I guess I would remember it if I did.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - yes
31. Hit a home run - No but my kids have!
32. Been on a cruise - yeppers
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - no
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - I'm not so sure where that would be!
35. Seen an Amish community - no
36. Taught yourself a new language - Nope
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - Is there ever enough?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - nope
39. Gone rock climbing - Somewhat
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - uhhh...no.
41. Sung karaoke - way too embarrassing
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - No but I would SO LOVE to.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - no
44. Visited Africa - nope
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - OMG YES!
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Not for myself but have ridden with 2 of my 3 children. One of them more than once (Carson)
47. Had your portrait painted - no
48. Gone deep sea fishing - No but I think that would be pretty fun.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - No.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - I wish
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - snorkeling in Cozumel. Way cool.
52. Kissed in the rain - Not sure...have I?
53. Played in the mud - Heck yeah. When I was little we would play with crawdads and mud puppies.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Never in my life have I been to a drive in.
55. Been in a movie - Nope
56. Visited the Great Wall of China -- No but I did a huge report on it in 6th grade.
57. Started a business - no
58. Taken a martial arts class - no
59. Visited Russia - no
60. Served at a soup kitchen - nope
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - No but I've eaten enough of them!
62. Gone whale watching - how totally cool would that be?
63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes. Poor Mike used to sent them to me all the time...even before I liked him!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - Red Cross used to call me all the time. They never call anymore!
65. Gone sky diving - I really think that is something I would love to do.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - No
67. Bounced a check - Uh-hum
68. Flown in a helicopter - Would love to do that too
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - No but I certainly wish I still had my Raggedy Ann and Andy. I have lost of my kids toys.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - Yes and I SO want to go back!
71. Eaten Caviar - Yes on that cruise and it was totally gross.
72. Pieced a quilt - No. If I were crafty I think that might be quite fun to do.
73. Stood in Times Square - No. I told you I've never been to NY!
74. Toured the Everglades - How fun would that be in an air boat. Is that what those things are called?
75. Been fired from a job - Not so much fired as let go.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - nope
77. Broken a bone - never
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - yes - with my husband driving.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - That is next on my list of Things To Do.
80. Published a book - No.
81. Visited the Vatican - Good Lord No.
82. Bought a brand new car - Nope
83. Walked in Jerusalem - Wow! No!
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - Local newspaper...I was in a pageant in high school and they ran all of the contestants photos.
85. Read the entire Bible - Ashamedly - no
86. Visited the White House - Drove by it.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Nah
88. Had chickenpox - Yeppers
89. Saved someone’s life - Ummm....maybe with the blood that I donated to Red Cross.
90. Sat on a jury - Yeah
91. Met someone famous - Touched George Strait's hand while in concert in 1986.
92. Joined a book club - No
93. Lost a loved one - yes
94. Had a baby - A few of them
95. Seen the Alamo in person - I don't think so...wouldn't I remember it? (get it)
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - Nope.
97. Been involved in a law suit - No.
98. Owned a cell phone - Yeah.
99. Been stung by a bee - Stepped on a bee at the rocket slide in Burns Park during an outing with Vacation Bible School. It was so dramatic.
100. Read an entire book in one day. Does a small book count?

More useless information you never needed to know about me.
Gah...I need to get to traveling don't I?

post signature

0 comments: