Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Easy Button

Dinner for Chase and Carson tonight...Sonic.
This is it - my version of the easy button. Push, speak, eat.
This is what Momma had for din-din!
A night out with the in-laws - and Mike wasn't even there. Missed you, honey. Good food and ummm...I guess decent company. just kiddin, Lisa. I love my in-laws.
So I started a diet on Monday. I've done pretty well - up until Chili's. I've been drinking tons of H2O, something I never do. From Monday to Tuesday I gained 2 lbs. What's up with that? We'll just say it's water weight. Although today I checked and I had lost 3lbs. Yeah....GO ME! Untill tonight, I've done pretty well. Not by my doings alone. I have prayed about this. Thank you Lord for....Chili's!!!!!!
Fat and sad that I blew the diet tonight,
~Shannon

0 comments: