Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Old friends and friends from old

OK...so I have to learn how to do this thing. I started adding pictures...and then added more and more. The beginning is at the bottom and the end is at the top. I know....it'll be a long blog experience. Hang on, though. I'm learning!




Me and Sandra Norman Settles. The one person I give all the credit to for my downfall. Just kidding, San. I have so many great memories with you, the preacher's kid (aren't all Preacher's kid's bad news?) I love you, Sandra and I've missed you for a lot of years!

I'm really not that fat. They say that the camera adds 5 pounds. Is that 5 or 50?

Gettin off the Arkansas Queen Riverboat....Cecelia Ward Bunch, Bobby Lester, Andy Watson, Amy Gardner Woodard, Scott Stacks, Jaina Watson, Mike and Darren Johnson. Not sure who the black dude is in the background.

The CREW as they so affectionately called themselves back in the day!

Somedays I just love to smack the back of that flat, cute head!

The twins Mike and Doug.

My sweet love!

More of the 'crew'.
Preston Sanders (Mike) talking with his hands. He would be a deaf mute if his hands were tied up.

These 2 were (and probably still are) T R O U B L E! Sandra Norman Settles and Shannon Divita Nixon.



Doug, Mike, Daren Johnson and Dean Alford. I love this picture!
Mike and Sandra Norman Settles. These two have a history of swapping spit in the halls of Northwood Junion High. No really....they both had a spit fight. Yes, I was there to witness Sandra being on the receiving end. Don't even ask...it was in the words of one Austin Powers movie, 'enough to gag a maggot'. Warm memories of my future husband.

Mike with Dean Alford, Bobby Lester and Andy (Drew) Watson.

Mike with Doug Quillen and Michelle Tipton. You guys only wish you had guns(uh, I mean arms) like hers.




Doug and Laura. These 2 put up with Mike in their home once or twice a month and I love them for it. He loves his bonding time with Doug-E-Fresh.

Mike with the ladies...just a few of the many - Ginger Lester and Catharine Alford.




0 comments: