Wednesday, August 8, 2007

In the beginning...

Well, here it is. My own personal blog. Kinda strange don't you think? I think so. But here I am anyway. I really have no idea why I would do such a thing, like anyone would be interested!?!? I'm forever lurking at other bloggers, MySpace, Caringbridge and such. Why do I find it so interesting? It's almost an addiction...like I have nothing better to do!!!! Just incredibly nosey I guess. I feel like I am much more computer savy now (HA) since last week I finally learned how to download pictures to the computer. Usually I leave that up to my computer guy...you know, the hot one that I've been messing around with for the last 20 plus years. (Sheewhiz that means I'm old) Pictures to follow soon. I'm still learning!

OK...so here it is....my beginning! Enjoy my ho-hum little life!

~Shannon

4 comments:

Amy said...

Shannon! I think it is great! I need to do more journaling on mine instead of just describing the pics, ya know? If I can figure out how to do this, I will put a link on my blog to yours. I would love to keep up with the Sanders 5!
Amy

Renee said...

Shannon,
Wow, I had to create a username and password just to respond, that alone makes me feel as though I've officially entered the world of blogging.
While I think this is really cool I also find it a little sad - we live only 20 minutes apart and this is how we stay in touch!
Looking forward to reading more soon :)
Renee

tammy said...

Well, how have you been doing? Since baseball is over, I don't get to see you anymore.
The last time I saw Cody, I told him that I missed you so much and he said that really freaked him out!
Are you excited about the kids going back to school?!?!!?
I am!!!
tammy

paula said...

Hey sis tell Chase we said congratulations! We are doing just great you know the usual work and come home. Trying to survive the heat. This is really neat i love the pictures. Yes we need to get together sometime. We went and saw Carol's house last Friday night. It is really cute. And stopped by and saw Shane Sheila and the kids. That was the first time we had seen them in forever. Well talk to you later. Tell everyone we said Hi. Love you all Paula