Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Always There

Carson told Mike the other day that he was always at the ball park. It upset Mike. And actually he's not always at the ball park.
Not right now anyway.
But that is soon to come.
We've (Mike) decided we won't spend as much time there this year. Carson says he's not playing and because Mike is a board member...well he'll have to be there some.
DELEGATE!
D-E-L-E-G-A-T-E
This is something we spoke of the other day when Carson made his comment.
I saw this video today and because it's about fatherhood it reminded me of Carson's comment and how he loves to spend time with his family. To some times be such a creepy little bratty kid - he sure loves his momma and daddy.
(Of course he loves me more-wink-wink)


Isn't that hilarious?
Okay so maybe we will spend our time camping instead of cheerleading.
I think our kids would appreciate that.
R-O-W- woo D-Y!

post signature

1 comments:

Becky said...

you know I'd love this video!