Thursday, January 29, 2009

The New Goods

Here they are.
One of my most favoritest Christmas presents ever.


I LOVE LOVE this camera.
I am so far from even knowing how to use it though.
I really need to just sit down and read about - like the manual would be so helpful.
Last week was my 2nd week of classes at Bedford. Some of the people in there actually know what they are doing...unlike myself. I can point and shoot the heck out of a camera but get to talking about shutter speed, stops, ISO and all that jazz....I get a little lost and somewhat overwhelmed. Tammy encouraged me and told me she would help me with anything. She told me to turn to Youtube. They have tons of tutorials. I am somewhat of a visual/hands on learner. I've watched a few with a better understanding.
Our class was canceled this week due to the inclement weather.
I was glad.
I had not done my homework.
(Don't tell my kids!)
I still have time!
Anywho.
I'm loving my camera.
And many MANY thanks to those that though enough of me to give me this gift. It's a gift that I absolutely love and it's also something that I can also use to share with everyone!
You know who you are!

post signature

0 comments: