Saturday, January 10, 2009

We Have A Winner

I got an e-mail the other day from an old friend.
She's not really old - just a friend from old.
Krystal and I go WAY back.
She actually dated my brother and we later became friends.
We used to have good times together with others in the Adult III Sunday school class.
(Hey Krys-remember "I want a jelly donut" done in the voice of Elvis?)
That was good for tons of laughs.
Krys and Mike and the kids moved away to Oregon several years ago.
Then back to the south to Alabama.
I miss them.
We chat via e-mail occasionally but of course it's never as frequent as it should be.
She contacted me to let me know that she was my 11,000th visitor to this here blog.
It was good to here from you , girl and I'm so glad you read this crazy blog of mine.
We surely miss you guys and we love you.
I was SO glad it was you!
post signature

1 comments:

krm said...

Shannon, I cant believe you put me on your blog!! Yipee! I feel famous. You are so cool! Love reading your stuff. Yor crack me up!
Krystal