Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Day Out

A few weekends ago after one of Carson's basketball games we decided to go to the Clinton Library. I was still taking my photography class and needed to try and get some shots for my homework. Mike and Carson weren't exactly pumped about ti but it was nice day to be outside.
I love the pools out in front of the library.
The next few are Mike's photography skills.
He was just about to hack me off and I thought I was going to have to choke him with my camera strap juts to get it back from him.














I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
This one...not so much.
idth: 400px; height: 268px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0K1WattijbPJgVlddn9y9n7UKL2J5-Gy4g8FqdGnUyaPuUz2F9zNjKTfCBKSFLCPi21CgTvIYJptEqCdCZk4OBDdDohlOqz-1iXUkdRSbxyZkgjtVczAYbHC7vhv0jQXpW-oDXXxH2Ts/s400/Clinton+Library+109.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5310883392321234146" border="0">Monkey see...monkey do.
This is Carson's finger.
This is what his father thaught him.
I love shadow pictures.


It almost looks like Mike's about to smack him but I think he was trying to have a 'teaching' moment.


Another teaching moment.







Carson's photography
He does love his momma.
I took this in the reflection of the back window of our vehicle.
Leather and studs from a Harley in the parking lot.


Me and my boy.
post signature

1 comments:

Becky said...

I am WAY impressed with your skills!