Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yeah....Another One

And it's alphabetical!
A is for your age: 39 and 1 week....and forever holding.
B is for your burger of choice: Cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese.....loaded. NO ONION!
C is for the car that you drive: A brand spanking new Ford Explorer
D is for dog's name: Cricket....anyone want a free dog?
E is for an essential item you use each day: I guess I would say cell phone...a good way to keep in touch with the kids. And oh by the way - Carson's birthday was Monday. All he wanted was a cell phone. And that's all he got! Ridiculous that an 11 year old got a cell phone, isn't it?
F is for your favorite television show: I don't really have a favorite right now. I DO love me some reality TV, though.
G is for favorite game: Gosh it's been SO long since I've played any games. I love to play games but since it's been so long I don't have a fave.
H is for hometown: J'Ville. Born and raised.
I is for instruments played: None.
J is for favorite juice: I love any kind of juice. In my fridge right now is pomegranate cranberry.
K is for what you'd like to kick: the extra ton of weight I'm carrying.
L is for last restaurant you dined at: YaYa's Eurobistro. Yeah it's as hoity toity as it sounds. And the price is as well. Good food and pretty good company, too. Our neighbors asked us to go. Our neighbors that just recently remarried. Each other. Oh actually we went to Cactus Jacks' in NLR. I forgot we went there after church last Sunday. Good food and decent prices.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Really? Miss Piggy of course.
N is for number of piercings you have: 4. 2 in each year. I had to beg my mom to let me get the extra 2 holes in Jr. High.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 for my 3 babies....but I think I actually stayed 2 nights with each. So wouldn't that make 6?
P is for people you were with today: Just me and Carson for most of the day and he spent that mainly outside. It's 5 in the evening and Mike just rolled in from being at the ballpark for workday. Yes, it is 5 and I have not even showered today. If you want to know the real truth I haven't even brushed my teeth (yet). I know. GROSS. I LOVE days like this although I do hate to miss beautiful days.
Q is for what you do in quiet times: Watch TV....and sometimes blog.
R is for regrets: Ahhh I don't know. I hate to really think about regrets. It means I probably didn't do something right or missed out on moments and I'd rather not think of those things.
S is for status: Huh? At this moment? Unbathed and cooking supper.
T is for time you woke up today: 8ish.
U is for what you consider unique: I think people with creative minds are so unique. I wish I were creative. I guess we're really all unique in our own separate ways.
V is for favorite vegetable: POTATO. I like then anyway they can be cooked. I love vegetables.
W is for your worst habit: PROCRASTINATION. In every thing that I do. Work, bills, getting anywhere on time. It's awful.
X is for x-rays you have had: Chest, foot, neck. I don't really know.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I'm about to eat beef tips over rice with green beans. A new dish for me. See...I told you I'm not creative.
Z is for zodiac sign: Not so much.
Tag to all my blog friends.
Oh come on.
Do it!
post signature

0 comments: