Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hard Working Men

Last Sunday Mike had to go up to the ballpark to bust up some concrete. Tim met him up there with his little mini back ho. Tim pretty much ran the track ho while Mike busted up concrete with a sledge hammer. Chase hung around some and asked to work the back ho. Tim let him and he totally mastered it. He stayed on it ALL afternoon and loved it. He was SO good at it. Chase busting up some concrete with a little cleavage showing.
One of my favorite pics of the day.
Another of my faves.
Notice Chase's mouth in all these pictures. He was working his mouth as hard as his hands were maneuvering that back ho.
Watch those toes!
A little supervision.
Nice shades. Chase and Mike shared m y $3.00 Dollar General sunglasses for eye protection in the busting of the concrete with the sledgehammer.

I was really surprised that he could work that thing so well. Mike and I both were very pleased. He did WAY better than Mike did.
I like the sun in this pic.
LOVE the action in this one.
I think the men were all pretty impressed.
Mouth


Notice Mike and Tim giving direction...and Chase's mouth.
Mouth
Mouth

Mouth
Swinging a hammer.
I do like to see that man work!
Mouth
Mouth
We were pretty proud of the ol boy.

post signature


0 comments: