Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday 03/13/2009

LOVE this picture.
We had been in Vilonia ALL day for a ball tournament.
Can you tell by the sunburns?
(I had been wearing a hat all day and obviously my make-up was way too light because I'm awfully pasty looking)
This was taken at a wedding that Mike and I attended back in 2003.
Oh my gosh it was the funnest thing ever.
The wedding was of my then friend and now my boss' daughter.
Dancing and all....it was SO much fun.
And look how orange my hair was.
OMG.
It was Wal Mart bottle blonde.
I remember.
That's alright because the dude on the right that I'm with totally balances out the picture.
And oh yeah...I'm way skinnier there, too.
That was the year I lost 30 pounds.
It's coming back off, baby!
I've been dieting since last weekend.
I have done super fabulous good, too!
Go me!
post signature

0 comments: