Thursday, January 24, 2008

Anonymous Poster

Anonymous Poster - Please don’t hide behind the name Anonymous. In the online community that’s called an “Anonymous Coward.” If you feel the need to come onto this web site and judge someone without knowing all the facts, then please, have the courage to post under your name or email address. The newspaper article was a misquote. This was not the first time a reporter has taken something out of context, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. This site was setup so that Shannon and our family and friends could keep up with what’s going on with the Sanders family..not for someone to come on here and throw stones. If you’re offended or don’t care for something on here, then don’t come back - or email Shannon with your concern. This site was a great comfort to the McCoy family during a very difficult time and we would like to keep it positive. ALWAYS…

-MIKE SANDERS

2 comments:

Beth said...

I had that problem on my blog in the past. Someone I didn't know posted a rude comment with name-calling and everything in it. I deleted their post and then they posted again saying that I was afraid to leave their post because it proved me wrong. So, I deleted that one too. Who cares what other people think. Those who discourage us don't matter and those who matter won't discourage us. Love you guys, Beth

Jeanne robinson said...

Dear Mike and Shannon,
You do not know me, But I thought this was a great time to encourge you both. never mind what people think, Only God knows, and maybe he wanted Shannon to chase that car. It really is nobodys busy and God loves you no matter what. So Now I am going to get to the point. I want to thank you for your blog, I found your blog when Aaron had past away. I was searching for " Aaron Mccoys Motorcycle Accident" and Shannons blog had it on there. thank you for allowing me to comfort Christina in a time of need. I have been so blessed with everybody blogs. I have found out that there are christian woman who are just like me, and I also found Beth Moores blog through you Shannon. Thank you for being a light to our world for Jesus Christ. You do set an example who cares what people think. I do not even know you, and you have been a blessing Keep up the the Godly Work,
God Bless,
Jeanne Robinson
(Florida)