Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Morn

Santa brought Kody a set of dishes.
I don't think he was actually too impressed.
Santa thought it a GRAND idea!
Carson after opening his ticket to wrestling at Alltel on January 13th.
Now he WAS actually pumped about his gift!

Please do not notice that my tree was not totally decorated. We barely even got it up. We could never get everybody home at the same time to finish it. They boys weren't too torn up about it.

The haul.

I LOVE the haircut but oh-my!
Waiting patiently.
More waiting Even stupid-dog had a stocking stuffer. It was a new collar in case he ever gets out. I had them put a fake address on it. (just kidding) Anyone want a dog? We had the penguin version, too.


It was a good morning. Thanks God for the abundance this year. I always way over do it but it's always nice. Thank you Lord that you always provide for our needs and our wants.

1 Timothy 6:17

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

For He IS the reason for the season.

~Shannon



0 comments: