Sunday, January 20, 2008

Roundball

Carson loves basketball. It's not my favorite sport...I like baseball and football better. No game this weekend. This is from last weekend when our guys got pounded by some big ol' girl who played them rough on the inside. She was a head taller than anybody out there and certainly outweighed them. And she used her size to her advantage!


Pre game warm up

Carson and Chase


Is that my kid on the bench?


Momma will just have to talk to the coach about that now won't she?


Leon the Goober


Coaching twins


I hate those red eyes! I'd be dangerous if I really knew how to take pictures!


Is he griping again? Kody and Mike the Spike.

Glad he wore his glasses to this game...not that they did him any good?

It was a rough game.
Wore out after that game.
Kody and his Poppa
Kody and his 'Grandmothers' as he calls them.


Nana and Meemaw
Mike and Kody chatting with Talcott.
Yeah, real funny, dad!
~Shannon

0 comments: