Friday, January 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

It's also 4 Things Friday...or so I've been told.

4 Jobs I've Had
1) Secretary/Receptionist at a temporary agency.
2) Sales Clerk in housewares at JCPenney.
3) Secretary at a Heat/AC Company.
4) Secretary at state agency.
4 movies I watch over and over
1) Coal Miner's Daughter
2) Pretty Woman
3) Top Gun
4) An Officer and a Gentleman
4 Places I've lived
1) Jacksonville, AR
2) Sherwood, AR
4 shows I watch
1) Real Housewives of Orange County
2) Jon & Kate plus 8
3) 10:00 news
4) Celebrity Rehab
4 Places I've Been
1) Cozumel, Mexico
2) Orlando, FL
3) Memphis, TN
4) Washington, DC
4 people who e-mail me regularly
1) Mike
2) Stacy
3) Mike's cousin
4) Felicia
4 favorite things to eat
1) White cheese dip
2) Mashed potatoes
3) seafood
4) garlic jalapeno tilapia from Carino's
4 Places I'd rather be
1) Disney World
2) Vegas
3) any beach
4) Just SOME KIND of vacation!
4 things I look forward to this year
1) Watching my kids 'branch out'
2) SOME KIND of vacation!
3) Doing some remodel to our house
4) Being a more seasoned band parent for this next school year!
TAG...you're it!
~Shannon

0 comments: