Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter Ball

Tonight was Winter Ball for NPHS. Winter being the operative word here. Chase was so excited he couldn't stand himself. He loved dressing up...and he looked so handsome!
Warning...picture overload!
Playin it cool
Chase and his girl, Allison
The corsage.
The boutinier (sp?)

Dinner with friends at Carino's.
Mike and I ate with Allison's mom Michelle and her boyfriend...at a different table from these goobs! We enjoyed the company.


The plans were to meet at the Old Mill with some friends for pictures. The friends were late and I'm forever glad they were late. The temp was a warm and humid 36 degrees.
So we went to the Peabody to get some pictures.

I think the guy's name was Jacob...not sure about the girlfriend.



Going to the top of the Peabody in the glass elevators.

Slick

Chillin at the Peabody
Now across the street to the newly renovated Capital Hotel.
It was beautiful.






I'm loving the black and white





I love all the columns and the marble

Dad was a good sport tonight.

It's almost over.


I love him.
It's a neat place. Quiet (until we got there) and beautiful.

I wonder if he can dance?!?!
I hope he's having fun.
~Shannon

1 comments:

Beth said...

Shannon,
you guys are cute. Your blog always makes me smile.