Monday, October 6, 2008

For The Love of Badgers And Falcons

For the second year now North Pulaski has played Beebe HS. Nothing really great about the game itself (of course if you're a Falcon fan) but my sweet little nephew Lane plays in Beebe's band. So here's a little shout out to the best quad drummer ever in the history of the Badger band.
(Badgers???? Really?) And there's Mr. (Tracy) Allen and his little man walking the side lines of Homecoming.
Have I told you how bad I hate blurry pics?

If they're not too blurry then they are too dark. What's up with that?
Lane in the center of picture on the quads (that's another name for four drums I had to figure out all on my own...like I was supposed to know what that was - I didn't even know what a melophone was...I mean seriously)
Beebe's band Falcon Marching Band
Chase in the center
So glad Lane came over to our side to visit.

How stinking cute is he?

And you wouldn't even believe how smart.

Lane and his Nanna.


I love that boy!


Chase and Allison after their performance.


That's Chase's Poppa's rabbit ears behind them...trying to be funny!
Oh look.....Poppa strikes again!
Allison and Nanna. I really like that picture of Allison.
Poppa...can you quit being a goob?

Chase is up under Ms. D's armpit as she directs the Alma mater post game.
Ralph in the middle of the band.


He just needed to tell Abby something.

They all love him.


When Ms. D speaks....

This will be the last time Chase and Lane will meet each other on a Friday night because Lane is a Senior.


Video of North Pulaski's performance





Video of Lane's performance. He's to the left. I love his big smile.





Chase is in the middle.


I've got way too much of my mom in me....we both hollered for Lane as he performed.

Just had to show a little love.

0 comments: