Saturday, December 15, 2007

Favorite Christmas Movie....EVER!

What's your favorite Christmas movie? I've heard several conversations about just that subject recently. I never really thought I had a favorite. I can't say that I've ever really even sat and watched It's A Wonderful Life.
I think this one wins the prize at our house! I can SO relate to this move. I mean really...it's not like this movie isn't our family theme so should you be surprised? What more would you expect from us?
What's Your Favorite?
~Shannon

2 comments:

Beth said...

My favorite Christmas movie of all time is "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie and the Red Rider beebee gun. When I was a kid our family would watch that movie every year and we would get so excited about watching it. We would laugh so hard. I still get excited when I see that it's coming on, but John isn't crazy about it...oh well, I still love it.

Leah said...

Believe it or not I think I like Home Alone (the first one) for some reason.
Anyways, would like to have your mailing address if you don't mind. please email it to me
jlknotts@atlanticbb.net