Monday, December 17, 2007

Sad



Seriously continue to pray for this family.
Carson and I went to Lawson's service today. It was a wonderful, wonderful service. NPHS Band had their holiday concert tonight. They have a tradition of playing "Salvation is Created." It has special meaning to many past and now present band members. There are several different 'parts' in the song that are dedicated to those who have passed away that were special to Ms. D and band members. Tonight a special part was added in honor of Lawson. The clip clops of horses hooves could be heard at the very end of the song. You see, Lawson was a cowboy. Carson or I neither one really knew Lawson too well. We learned a lot today about him. The preacher referenced Tanya Tucker's song that says "When I die, I may not go to heaven cause I don't know if they let cowboys in." I'm sure Lawson the cowboy is trapping coons and fishing in heaven's abundance and glory.
Sad,
~Shannon

0 comments: