Saturday, October 27, 2007

Former and Current

This title could relate to many things for this post. Former pastor and current pastor...former athletes and current old guys who think that they can still play-I think you get the picture.

Getting ready to play.
This is know at my house as the universal sign for 'inhaler.' What's the matter honey, too much physical exertion?

Chase Wilson and Carson...team mates for this year's rec league basketball.

A little breather (literally).
Bro. Tom and Paul Bentley

JJ Houle, Paul, Tim and Mike
The shot is up...
Another shot up.

Shot after shot...with most of them being hit.





He drives..




Leon having gotten a little to close with Bro. Tom on the court. Notice the name tag on the side of his shirt.


Nothing much going on here. I just hung out for most of the morning before Mike picked me up. We went to a branch or two and then I went shopping on the town square. That shaved a few hours off of my day and I had fun - shopping at my leisure. I mde my way around the square back to the bank branch a little before closing. We drove ALL the way to Jackson to find any decent food....Lonestar. I would have preferred something that we weren't already accustomed to but we wanted to eat and head back. We may stop by and see the King on our way through Memphis...we better make sure we have of bullet proof vests on, though.. Lots of shootings reported on the news for the Memphis area. Reminded me of bein in the hood in the Rock!
Just an observation for today...
Why do things annoy me that probably shouldn't? People are just strange sometimes.
~Shannon


0 comments: