Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Time

Wednesday night we had dinner at my parent's house. My sister-in-law Lisa came in with Taylor and Kyle. My brother Tracy stayed home. He thought his football team (he's an assistant high school football coach) might still be in the playoffs...but they weren't. He stayed home anyway to do some work on his baseball field (he's the head baseball coach). Lisa came in but spent most of the time with her family near Vilonia.
My niece Taylor from Texas.

What?

Uncle Mike and Taylor.

She likes to have her picture made. She stole my camera from me last Christmas and took about a billion pictures o herself.On Thanksgiving Day we headed to Bauxite. My only living grandparent lives there. As does some of my mom's side of the family.

Over the river and thru the woods

to Grandfather's house we go...
Mike, my Pawpaw, Dad and my cousin Joe
Kody Sweet little Olivia
Chase and Mike waiting to eat.
Olivia and her Poppa, Joe, my cousin
My Paw Paw and Mike I took this picture on the way home. The sky looked so bizarre. You can kinda tell here in this picture. Maybe just the way the sun was hitting the clouds. Weird.
I have great memories of going to Bauxite. Growing up we went about every other Sunday after we got home from church. We'd always eat a big lunch, spend the afternoon with family and head back home for evening church. I love that I can now share some of this with my own family.

~Shannon

0 comments: