Monday, November 12, 2007

A Little Boy

I had intended on finding out more information today on Carson's teammate Lawson Phillips. The little boy, who I believe is 7. The little boy with inoperable brain cancer. The little boy with a big brother and a big sister. The little boy who's cousin is his best friend. The little boy who's parents can't get enough of him - his smell, his smile, holding his hand, his voice....his voice that they'll never hear again, his hand they'll never touch again. . Lawson died sometime last night/this morning. One week after his symptoms began.
As I opened our home e-mail account, I came across this video.
Timing...it's all in God's hands.
It's not by coincidence that I received this today.
Please pray for this family.
Praise God that your kids are here and healthy and squeeze them a little tighter every day.
He was just a little boy.
~Shannon

1 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

Wow, Shannon,
You have no idea who I am. but through Aaron's death I have found you and your blog which has been a blessing to me. The video on NEW Again. Blessed me so much. When Aaron past away, My life was very confusing to me. God was revealing things to me that I could not understand. things were happing in my life that i could not put together. I was very frustrated in life. i was getting alittle angry inside and In my life I was being who God wanted me to be. So i had to chalk alot up but As I see Christine and your friend loose someone very special I have been reminded daily to love who and What God has blessed me with. Thanks For your Blog I will continue to pray for your friend, have a blessed week Jeanne Robinson