Sunday, November 4, 2007

Look At Me!

YEAH!! Look at me! I've added music to my blog. Mike couldn't even figure out how to do that...and he does computer work for a living. I just may start my own blogging business! Just kidding! I'm excited that I figured it out. Go me!
That is one of my all time favorite songs...EVER! I love it when Michael English sings it. That dude can bring it!

Carson had his team party yesterdayat the Rocket slide in Burns Park.
Here are a few pics from that.
Carson in the middle with the yellow shirt on...missing the ball.
The rocket slide (or what once was the rocket slide)in Burns Park....holds LOTS of special memories!!!
Carson receiving his trophy. His coach commented on how he was a utility player...how he played 4 or 5 positions without any complaint. Oh really! That's a shocker. He also commented on how he got hurt all the time. Hmmm...sounds like someone else I know!

Chandlers' football game.
Chandler fans...Christina, the Stauffer's and Chandler's girlfriend (sitting behind Jon) and her Dad.
Christina on the phone...Lanie not feeling well.
Lanie with Mommy.
Feeling well enough for a smile.
Feeling much better. Well enough to go for a walk.
Bennett and Mike.
It was a little chilly yesterday. Bennett turned and pulled his arms in telling
Mike that he was warm. Bennett calls Mike my daddy. When he sees me without Mike he always asks where my daddy (Mike) is. Funny how little ones think our husbands or wives are our mommy's or daddy's.
You really can't see Chandler in this pic but I thought the trees were pretty.
Down....set
Hut!
Rehydrating after a tough first half.
Half time huddle.
Chandler made the football all-star team.
He's a very good defender...he sure doesn't mind to get in there and hit somebody.
Cowboys won!
Don't forget to check out Christina's blog.
~Shannon

0 comments: