Saturday, November 17, 2007

FINALLY....

FINALLY Mike found me a scanner at work. I've used it for a few things.....way cool! Thanks, honey!

I visited with Christina last night. I hadn't been by in a while. She was busy getting ready for her trip today. I tried to keep the kids entertained while she loaded the car and talked with Jim (her friend from Jersey). Jim was there working on the fireplace and doing some handy-man chores. Mike stopped by, too. We all sat at the table and she and Mike map quested her route. I made her hotel reservations. I just called (about 10:30 pm Saturday night) to check on her and she was close to her destination. The kids have been really good for her - answered prayer! She's had a good trip so far! Pray for the last leg of her journey. I'm sure it will be a tough week for her and the kids. Aaron was always the driver and navigator on trips. They will experience many firsts without Aaron this week. Remember them this week. It'll be good for her to get home for a while. Mike and I wish we were going along...to the beach!

This morning we got up and went to help Chase's girlfriend move into their new home. We went to help pack up. They had plenty of help so after we packed we left. They are moving from an UPSTAIRS apartment. My legs are tired. I think I'll not be sitting in the balcony for church in the morning. Way too many stairs to climb. We went to my parent's house and Mike helped my dad with some fall yard work. Cleaning the gutters, blowing leaves, picking up acorns out of the yard. Our yard needs it next. Carson and I sat outside in the car an watched...and listened to the Hog game.

FINALLY here are pictures of last weekends football. Carson and Chandler playing each other again. Chandler's team beating Carson's team, again.




Lanie and Mike chatting.
Lanie with Chase at the concession stand.
Bennett's muscles.

I love this picture. They all have great smiles. Chandler and Carson were posing and Chrisitna ran up from behind and snuck in the picture.

The victororious.
Chandler on the ground with Carson standing standing next to him...those darn navy blue socks!
Final score. Cowboys win.

Way to play hard, guys.

Finally, an end to this football season!
~Shannon





1 comments:

Christina said...

These are some awesome pictures!! I love you guys. You all are awesome friends. Christina