Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

I did a google search on All Hallows Eve and Halloween. I was thinking about putting a little history of the holiday...not so sure that I like it or even want to celebrate it. I have always been of the mindset that it's just a fun night for kids and an even better thought is that the retail industry sticks it to the consumer (parents) yet again!
Halloween at Central Baptist Church.

Carson as a ummm, well, rocker, I guess?!? Earlier in the day he put fake blood on his face, which stained his face.

Like the piercings?


The shirt was supposed to look like a tattooed body.
He's left the back side as a blank canvas.
Carson and Wesley...fellow rocker.
From one freak to another-Tim and Carson.
Yes, that's ruffles!
Carson, Wesley and Samuel

Two of my favorite people-Mike with Stacy. Tim and CharlesMike (our Sunday School teacher) and Christy with Hallie
Hallie as SuperGirl
Charles and Laurie
Chandler
Amy & Luke
Mike, Tim and Chris.
A frightening thought is that these 3 coach.
Yes, they are role models for little children!
Samuel with part of another costume on.
Neene and Dutchie
Charles and Dutchie
Chase aka Napoleon Dynamite
Josh -great costume
Haley as a biker chick and Carson

Mike with a nose ring
I put it there for my own personal use!
I thought this was a precious picture -the Desizlets foster child
I loved this one. Briley as Raggedy Ann.
The McCoy bunch. Bennett was SO not ready to leave.
Bennett (wanting to stay) and Christina.
The fun has to come to an end sometime.
After we left our church we headed over to First Assembly. They had a great production called the Candy Factory. They had magic shows, a few guys rocking out with some drumming (like the Blue Man Group), lots of candy and fun for all. Here is another visit by Shelby to my blog. He and his family are very active at this church.
Oh look, a smile and not some crazy look on his face!
OK, so the crazy look is back.
Nice hair.
I've eaten way too much candy corn today.
Sugar rush,
~Shannon

0 comments: