Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

II Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always;
pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
My favorite holiday...a few things that I am thankful for:
  • Jesus loves me
  • I have a husband that loves me and is a great daddy.
  • I have a husband who has a kind heart.
  • For my in-laws who raised a great son.
  • For my PawPaw - that he is still here and that he loves me no matter what...even if I don't see him like I should. Always an unconditional love.
  • For a heritage that all my grandparents have left.
  • For my 3 boys.
  • For 3 boys that are healthy and are good kids.

  • For the opportunity that I can serve my God with freedom.
  • For those who have fought for that freedom.
  • For parents that are still married and still love each other.
  • For parents that made me go to church every time the doors were open, Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night and every night of revivals.
  • For 2 older brothers-Kirk and Tracy a great sister-in-law Lisa.
  • For 8 nieces and 6 nephews that I love.
  • For Mike's family that I truly love...his 2 sisters Carol and Lisa, brother Larry and the other out-laws along with myself...Scott and Paula.
  • I have a great place to work.
  • I love my girls at work.
  • I have a home, a decent car and good neighbors.

  • I love my church and my church family.
  • For my friends...who put up with my craziness and listen to me whine when I need to.

Thank you Lord,

~Shannon

0 comments: