Friday, November 30, 2007
Posted by Shannon at 9:56 AM
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Needless to say we always watch Top Gun
Posted by Shannon at 4:49 PM
She likes to have her picture made. She stole my camera from me last Christmas and took about a billion pictures o herself.On Thanksgiving Day we headed to Bauxite. My only living grandparent lives there. As does some of my mom's side of the family.
Over the river and thru the woods
to Grandfather's house we go...
Mike, my Pawpaw, Dad and my cousin Joe
Kody Sweet little Olivia
Chase and Mike waiting to eat.
Olivia and her Poppa, Joe, my cousin
My Paw Paw and Mike I took this picture on the way home. The sky looked so bizarre. You can kinda tell here in this picture. Maybe just the way the sun was hitting the clouds. Weird.
I have great memories of going to Bauxite. Growing up we went about every other Sunday after we got home from church. We'd always eat a big lunch, spend the afternoon with family and head back home for evening church. I love that I can now share some of this with my own family.
Posted by Shannon at 3:26 PM
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by Shannon at 11:13 AM
Posted by Shannon at 10:49 AM
Friday, November 23, 2007
Peyton Hillis3 TD's.
Knocking off the # 1 team in the nation......
Posted by Shannon at 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 22, 2007
- Jesus loves me
- I have a husband that loves me and is a great daddy.
- I have a husband who has a kind heart.
- For my in-laws who raised a great son.
- For my PawPaw - that he is still here and that he loves me no matter what...even if I don't see him like I should. Always an unconditional love.
- For a heritage that all my grandparents have left.
- For my 3 boys.
- For 3 boys that are healthy and are good kids.
- For the opportunity that I can serve my God with freedom.
- For those who have fought for that freedom.
- For parents that are still married and still love each other.
- For parents that made me go to church every time the doors were open, Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night and every night of revivals.
- For 2 older brothers-Kirk and Tracy a great sister-in-law Lisa.
- For 8 nieces and 6 nephews that I love.
- For Mike's family that I truly love...his 2 sisters Carol and Lisa, brother Larry and the other out-laws along with myself...Scott and Paula.
Thank you Lord,
Posted by Shannon at 8:57 AM
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Posted by Shannon at 9:52 AM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Posted by Shannon at 10:51 PM
Posted by Shannon at 10:01 PM
Saturday, November 17, 2007
I visited with Christina last night. I hadn't been by in a while. She was busy getting ready for her trip today. I tried to keep the kids entertained while she loaded the car and talked with Jim (her friend from Jersey). Jim was there working on the fireplace and doing some handy-man chores. Mike stopped by, too. We all sat at the table and she and Mike map quested her route. I made her hotel reservations. I just called (about 10:30 pm Saturday night) to check on her and she was close to her destination. The kids have been really good for her - answered prayer! She's had a good trip so far! Pray for the last leg of her journey. I'm sure it will be a tough week for her and the kids. Aaron was always the driver and navigator on trips. They will experience many firsts without Aaron this week. Remember them this week. It'll be good for her to get home for a while. Mike and I wish we were going along...to the beach!
This morning we got up and went to help Chase's girlfriend move into their new home. We went to help pack up. They had plenty of help so after we packed we left. They are moving from an UPSTAIRS apartment. My legs are tired. I think I'll not be sitting in the balcony for church in the morning. Way too many stairs to climb. We went to my parent's house and Mike helped my dad with some fall yard work. Cleaning the gutters, blowing leaves, picking up acorns out of the yard. Our yard needs it next. Carson and I sat outside in the car an watched...and listened to the Hog game.
Lanie and Mike chatting.
I love this picture. They all have great smiles. Chandler and Carson were posing and Chrisitna ran up from behind and snuck in the picture.
Chandler on the ground with Carson standing standing next to him...those darn navy blue socks!
Final score. Cowboys win.
Posted by Shannon at 9:46 PM
Friday, November 16, 2007
Posted by Shannon at 7:46 AM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Lawson # 7 on the ground.
Carson # 6 - Lawson # 7
Lawson facing the camera
Posted by Shannon at 11:53 AM