Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baby Blankies

I finally finished my latest crochet project.
It's a baby blanket for Bobby &

Ginger Lester's baby Logan. This is the only picture I have of him.

Yes, he was born over 3 months ago. So, I'm a little late getting it to them. I started it out way too big so it may fit his regular bed by the time he grows out of his baby bed. Everybody at work dogged me about it being so big and the fact that he might be in college by the time I finished it. Well here it is all you smarty britches. It's nothing fancy and it's really cuter than the pictures show. I absolutely LOVE to crochet and I love to give my things away. I really need to learn how to do harder stuff and learn to follow patterns better. This blanket was my own creation. My next project is a throw for my living room which I'll do on the side because I need to do a baby blanket for my preacher's soon-to-be baby boy. I believe he's due this winter. Surely that'll give me enough time, huh?
Enjoy your blankie baby Logan.

Carson and I stopped by my mom and dad's last night. We went to church and then to the mall for a little shopping excursion. We went to Chik-Fil-A and Carson got a kid's meal. It had some type of model airplane in it and my dad got down on the floor with Carson and they put it together.
OK...well Carson wasn't much help.

Now to decide what color to do my next blankie in. Blue, yellow...hmmm.

Decisions,
~Shannon

0 comments: