Sunday, September 9, 2007

This Is Our Life

So after we left the football stadium I had to go over to the baseball park. They needed me to type up some form for them. And there I stayed until late afternoon. I had to call Mike over, he was still at football. An ump didn't show up so guess who had to fill in? The boy can do it all. Ref, ump, coach. Here he is...your Sylvan Hills Sherwood Optimist Club Board President....
Explaining to a player how not to balk. What the heck is a balk anyway? I have NEVER understood that.
Hey...the game is over here.

Here is Carson and our Concession stand manager, Steve.
Here's Kody behind the plate. That's Mike "the Spike" Dean in the field. He and Kody are a good team, although I think they're gay. (kidding)
I mean really...look at them.

Today Carson told Kody..."Here's 2 dollars, now go get a haircut". FUNNY!
SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!

His best side?
Goon.



Video of Kody.


Tired of this ballpark,
~Shannon


0 comments: